In order to provide the latest in holistic dentistry and minimally-invasive techniques, we need to incorporate the best technology and materials.
- Laser Dentistry/CO2 Laser: Using dental lasers, the clinicians at Prescott Dentistry are able to perform a number of minimally-invasive procedures with much less discomfort for the patient. These procedures include treating gum disease conservatively and less-invasive soft-tissue surgery, all done in less time with better healing.
- Digital x-rays: Prescott Dentistry employs only healthy digital radiographs which offer superior image quality for early diagnosis and significantly less radiation exposure when compared to old x-rays. This digital imaging allows the clinicians of Prescott dentistry to find dental disease earlier and treat problems sooner, when they’re smaller.
- Air Abrasion: A high-pressure air abrasion unit uses compressed air and abrasive sand particles to allow no-drill preparation of teeth. This sandblasted surface is also much better for establishing the adhesive bacteria-seal.
- CEREC (Same-day) Crowns & Restorations: Using CEREC (CAD-CAM) technology allows us to deliver top quality restorations using biocompatible ceramic materials in one visit. No more messy impressions and wearing uncomfortable temporary crowns.
- Intraoral Cameras: Special digital Cameras are used in our office are another method to diagnose dental conditions. The high-quality images produced by these mouth Cameras are enlarged to increase our Dentists ability to identify issues sooner such as failing and leaking fillings, decay, cracked and broken teeth and it allows the patient to see what the dentist sees in their mouth.