What is cosmetic dentistry in Prescott?
Cosmetic dentistry is defined as dental work that enhances the appearance of your teeth, gums and bite. On the surface that may sound time intensive or invasive. Luckily, you would be mistaken. Many times the smile you’ve always dreamed of can be accomplished in as little as two visits! If you want immediate, stunning results to transform your smile, cosmetic dentistry in Prescott may be right for you!
The following services are examples of some of the smile-transforming procedures we offer here in Prescott, Arizona.
- Teeth Whitening – Are your teeth discolored or stained? Dr. Thompson will utilize the most advanced whitening process in just over an hour in our office! For long lasting results, you can supplement this procedure with at-home treatments.
- Natural Looking Dentures – Remedying missing teeth is one of the most impactful ways to improve the look of your smile. Replace your old, worn out dentures with natural looking dentures fabricated by our dentists in Prescott. Not only will the appearance of your smile benefit, dentures can also correct issues with aging jaws to allow you to chew without pain once again!
- Ultra-Thin Porcelain Veneers – Veneers can give you the smile you’ve always dreamed about in just two visits! These thin porcelain shells are placed over your natural teeth to perfect the color, shape and size of your teeth in one step. The procedure can be done even on severely broken down teeth by utilizing porcelain crowns that wrap around the tooth like a protective shield.
- Cosmetic Contouring or Non-invasive Bonding – If you’re just seeking a small touch-up, the doctors at Prescott Dentistry are able to use bonded materials to sculpt your preexisting teeth to feel and look more natural. This route is quick, painless and affordable! A great option for the less serious cosmetic injuries or flaws.
- Dental Implants – Better and more permanent than dentures or bridges, implants are usually the best option when it comes to artificial teeth. These are actually anchored to the jaw. It’s almost like having your natural teeth again!
Images used under creative commons license – commercial use (3/1/2016) Mateus Lunardi Dutra (Flickr)