Will Invisalign Work for You?
Everyone deserves the confidence boost of a beautiful smile, but aesthetics aren’t the only benefit of straight teeth. At Prescott Dentistry, our goal is to provide you with holistic dental care.
That means we are not only looking out for your oral health but for your mind and body as well.
Invisalign is a discreet and effective method for aligning crooked teeth. We recommend it to our patients because properly balanced teeth are good for your overall health. Invisalign can provide you with:
- Better Oral Health: crowded teeth are harder to keep clean, increasing your risk of tooth decay, tooth loss, and gum disease.
- Better Bodily Health: gum disease has been associated with health risks like heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. Healthier teeth mean a healthier you.
- Better mental health. We smile when we’re happy, but did you know we actually become happy when we smile too? Straight teeth can give you the confidence to show off your grin and boost your mood.
If you’re wondering if Invisalign is the right treatment for you, Prescott Dentistry is here to help. Schedule an appointment to meet with Dr. Nathan Thompson for a free consultation.
Will Invisalign Work for Me: 3 FAQs
Patients of all ages can benefit from Invisalign, and the clear aligners make the process discreet and simple. You may be a good candidate if you are looking to correct one or more of the following orthodontic problems:
If you’re unsure whether Invisalign can correct the issues you want to address, talk to your dentist about the treatment process to determine if it’s right for you.
1. Will Invisalign Work With Implants?
If you’re looking to rejuvenate your smile and improve your oral health, you may benefit from a combination of Invisalign and dental implants. Invisalign can, in fact, cooperate with dental implants to straighten out your teeth.
2. Will Invisalign Work if Only Worn at Night?
Invisalign is designed to be worn all day, so only wearing the aligners at night means your teeth won’t adjust on schedule. However, the nearly invisible aligners are far less noticeable than traditional braces.
3. How Do I Know if Invisalign Will Work for Me?
Almost anyone can benefit from Invisalign treatment, but to give you a more specific sense of whether it is right for you, here are some signs you may be a good Invisalign candidate:
- Your case is not complex. Your dentist will be able to provide you with more information about your treatment needs, but more complex cases may require oral surgery or traditional braces.
- You don’t smoke. Smoking and tobacco use will damage your trays, and frequent tray removal will interfere with the alignment of your teeth.
- You have all of your adult teeth. Invisalign is a great solution for all ages, but it is important that all of your adult teeth are in for the process to be effective.
- You take care of your teeth. Good oral hygiene is an important part of successful Invisalign treatment. Individuals with complications like gum disease will need to treat all other oral health issues before considering Invisalign.
Invisalign in Prescott, AZ
Whether you’re ready to start your journey to a straighter smile today, or you just want to know more about Invisalign treatment, Prescott Dentistry is here to answer all of your questions. Schedule an appointment for a free consultation or call our office at 928-445-1660 today.